Quality Over Quantity
We Do It Right The First Time
(1) Awnings protect you and your family from up to 98% of the sun’s harmful UV rays, by providing shade.
(2) Awnings reduce energy costs of air conditioning up to 25%, saving you money and reducing your homes carbon footprint.
(3) Reducing direct sunlight with an awning decreases the temperature on your deck or patio by up to7°C. Shading your outdoor enjoyment.
(4) Awnings block the sun’s heat before it enters your house, cooling your home better than blinds or drapes.
(5) 100% solution dyed acrylic awning fabrics are water repellent, mildew resistant, easy to care for and stay bright and beautiful over the years.
(6) A retractable awning expands your seasonal living space, adding value to your home.
ROYAL MARCESA AWNING
The only north American awning with a centre supported beam
The Royal is one of the most innovative products in the awning industry today. Manufactured with Canadian ingenuity and German engineering the Royal is the first system that has been specifically designed for the North American market, and not simply adapted. All Royal systems come with Pitch Adjustable housings. This feature allows you to adjust the awning to follow the sun, as it rises and sets. On exposures facing west, there may be a problem in the early evenings when the sun begins to descend. With a pitch adjustable housing you are able to lower the front of the awning to give maximum coverage during that time with a simple turn of a crank, even at full projection. The Royal has been designed as an in line system; this means that the mounting tube, round table and front profile are in line, making these awnings extremely compact looking.
Royal awnings feature our exclusive all aluminum powder coated frames and castings for long lasting good looks. The pitch adjustable feature is for two arm awnings only. This unit has been tested to exceed the European norm 2 standards. No other awning in Canada has ever been through these rigorous European tests. The tension belt at the elbow is a patented system that has proven to be superior. The worlds finest bevel gears with end stop are standard for manual operation. The optional hood cover adds protection for installations that would expose the retracted fabric to sun and weather
We use a unique, multifaceted approach to ensure that our customers are put first, above circumstances. we believed in providing quality customer service to meet your family’s awning needs. We’re there for you, yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Rest Assured In Our Services
The Royal Cassette is a retractable semi-cassette shading system, which has been engineered for increased protection and security of the fabric and for years of carefree enjoyment. This semi-cassette completely encloses the fabric when retracted providing increased protection for the fabric and mechanism from the elements, weather, dirt, and moisture all year round. The sleek, stylish semi-cassette features smooth clean lines in its corrosion-resistant, white powder coated, 2 part extruded aluminum cassette frame. The rear mounting bar in this semi-cassette awning provides the advantage of being able to mount the installation brackets where they are needed, with no limitations. The Royal Cassette is ideal for roof mount applications and other exposed retractable awning applications..
You’ll get more than you expect with exceptional service.